The new CDJ-900NXS player shares the operability and highest performance functions of the industry standard CDJ-2000NXS. The CDJ-900NXS features a large full-color LCD screen, rekordbox™1 music management, Wi-Fi® and USB connectivity with smart devices, and a variety of performance functions including Beat Sync, Quantize and the newly developed Beat Divide.
The CDJ-900NXS includes rekordbox, Pioneer’s proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ’s entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares it for use specifically with the new CDJ players. An iOS version for use with iPhone®, iPad® and iPod® touch devices and Android™ OS version of rekordbox are also available for preparation of music while on the go.
- DJ software MIDI/HID control – Each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effectors and software by way of HID and/or MIDI.
- My Settings – The function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or USB storage device. For additional convenience, the settings can also be made on the rekordbox App or software, giving users the ability to switch to their settings when connecting to a CDJ-900NXS or CDJ-2000NXS.
- Traffic Light – Utilizing a multi-player PRO DJ LINK connection, a green light indicates that music will sound harmonious with the key of the music being played.
- Active Loop – Automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point.
- Beat Loop – Enables construction of precise 4-beat loops simply by pressing a button.